Product Code : JLCI 02
Brand Name : J. L. CHAWLA INTERNATIONAL
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 500 kg
For meeting the precise needs of our valuable customers, we provide them with quality assured NVH Insulation felts at affordable prices. Available with us in various sizes and coating, these Insulation Material are used for the purpose of thermal and acoustic insulation of doors and roofs in various industrial applications. In addition to this, the offered Blue NVH Insulation Felts can be avail from us in bulk quantity owing to our wide distribution network.
About insulation felts:
- Insulation felts are mainly known as NVH products (Noise, Vibration, and Harshness parts) It is used for acoustic and thermal insulation in the automobile.
- There are Parts known as Bonnet liner, Outer dash, Wheelhouse, and Outer floor under shield. These Parts not only reduce noise emission protection outside the car but also inside the car. .
- After the introduction of EURO norms,the NVH parts in automobile are also started.
- The Insulation felts or NVH products are 100% polyester non-woven technical textile products.
- They are based on the manufacturing process as needle-punched, phenolic resin bonded and thermoplastic.
- The felts are without harder backing and are generally soft..
Raw-materials and machinery:
- The machinery used for manufacturing NVH components are as follows:
- Foaming and Moulding machine
- Lamination machine
- Needle Loom – (Key supplier - Dilo (Germany))
- Opening and Blending machine – (Key supplier - Reisky and Schlese)
- Resin felt manufacturing machine
- Thermo-bond interlining manufacturing machine
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- As per Buyer Requirement
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO 9001"2008